Seattle

Seattle
Beacon Hill

Sunday, August 28, 2011

She's a Girl!

Over the weekend I was given the chance to attend my sisters baby shower and snap a couple of photos while playing all the games and socializing.  I was one of three guys at this event (the babies daddy, grandpa, and me the brother) we were vastly outnumbered by estrogen.  I ended up manning the grill for the first hour of the party.  Anyways I cannot express my excitement enough about becoming an uncle for the first time and the adventure my sister is going to have in the coming years.  Here are some of the pics! enjoy.
  
Baby Jasmine 8/27/2011
This photo was taken during a game when the guests try to guess how round my sister by guessing a length of string.  Whoever comes the closest wins a prize.  You can see my sister posing sideways while one of her guests (alicia I think) is guessing a length of string.

James opening presents

In this photo is James, Jasmines daddy, opening presents with my sister.  Jasmine was spoiled with presents to say the least.  As a side note, if you click on the picture it'll give you a full view and better quality than this small picture, just found this out.

This is the one of my more favorite "artistic" pictures taken from the event.  Usually the colors would have been pink, but pink wasn't a color the couple liked.  Purple was used instead.  There were purple, cupcakes, tables, pins, banners, ribbons, etc.  Purple this, purple that, purple everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment